The Cosmetics sector rewards quality packagingavr. 27, 2022
There could be no better showcase to present two such high-performance labeling solutions. The Cosmoprof | Cosmopack 2022 edition, which takes place in Bologna – Italy, from 28/04 to 01/05, represents the ideal occasion to unveil all the features of this machine very well known in Cosmetics Industry, as well as in Pharmaceutical and Personal & Home Care ones.
Wing is a pressure sensitive linear labeling machine developed to apply partial body or wrap-around labels to cylindrical containers and partial front and back labels to shaped containers.
Available in NON-STOP version to avoid production downtime.
Discover features and benefits that Wing allows to obtain:
- Speed: from 4,000 to 48,000 PpH.
- Ergonomics: base with external labeling stations to give more accessibility to the operator both during the working phases and during the format changeover.
- Efficiency: ERGOTRON stainless steel control panel with 10 "HMI to facilitate the operator from both sides of the machine + NET panel for labeling stations.
- Quality: control of label presence and container rejection integrated inside the machine.
- Safety: side sliding protections.
- Versatility: workable glass / plastic / aluminum containers.
A propos de PackLab
PackLab manufactures inline self-adhesive labeling systems for customers looking to accurately label containers of all shapes and sizes. PackLab serves clients all over the world, from small manufacturers to multinationals, with modular, flexible, and highly accurate label placement on any part of nearly any container. PackLab is a product brand of ProMach, a global leader in packaging line solutions. As part of the ProMach Decorative Labeling business line, PackLab helps our packaging customers protect their reputation and grow the trust of their consumers. ProMach is performance, and the proof is in every package. Learn more about PackLab at www.PackLab.it and more about ProMach at www.ProMachBuilt.com.
Contact MédiaP.E. Labellers Marketing | E-mail: PELabellers.Marketing@ProMachBuilt.com
← Retour aux Communiqués de presse